Your future achievements
We are now looking for a smart and talented UI/UX product designer to take over the design of our products and website, as well as to conceptualize and create our next corporate design. You will become an essential part of a high performing team where continuous improvement, collaboration, open feedback and communication is expected.
You will be the lead designer in a cross-functional team, working closely with developers, product managers and marketing, and will drive the design of our products (PV monitoring platform and marketplace for services surrounding PV plants)
You will partner with our product managers and developers to define the UI/UX for new product features, and polish the design of existing product features (for our PV monitoring product and our PV marketplace)
You will partner with marketing to take over the design of our WordPress website and build graphics for marketing campaigns, magazines, blog articles etc.
What's in it for you?
- A great learning environment, where you get the unique chance to become part of a solar success story and to actively shape and have a large impact on the design and development of our products
- You contribute to changing and digitalise an industry by working on forefront technology in a highly relevant and meaningful field
- The ideal environment to experience the full range of product design and to develop your skills
- An international and highly motivated team that is already looking forward to meeting you
- Centrally located office in Berlin-Mitte with everything you need (free drinks, fresh fruit of course and bi-weekly team lunch) and direct cooperation and communication with the founders
So what are the next steps? If this caught your attention, then we'd love to hear from you. Send us your application today and we will get back to you shortly.
SOLYTIC is an equal opportunities employer. We live diversity and create an inclusive environment for all employees.
“Making solar easy, for everyone” is our vision. We change the way PV installations are being managed by applying the latest technologies to automate today’s manual tasks.
Solytic is a solar startup from Berlin, founded in 2017. Our product supports the growth of solar by translating the data of PV plants into actionable and profitable insights. Customers receive a digital advisor, helping owners to cut costs and improve the allround performance to maximize revenues. We digitalize and interconnect PV assets with solutions, so customers do not have to manual assess and manage their assets but still ensure the benefits of ROI positive decision-making.
We focus 100% on software and grew to +100.000 PV plants connected within the first 2 years, which makes Solytic the fastest growing solar software company worldwide. Our team consists of PV professionals, tech developers and experienced entrepreneurs and is growing.
Do you want to be part of that journey?